The blog has been a bit quiet lately (to the disappointment of very few, I’m sure) — but we’ve been releasing apps and blogging furiously over at our team site. Here’s a roundup of our recent posts:
Tools we love to use
- Quick-install Python/PostGIS geo stack on Snow Leopard
- Deploying ProPublica’s awesome table-setter tables to S3 using Fabric
- Quickly visualize and map a data set using Google Fusion Tables
Development techniques and best practices we’ve discovered
- Best practices in web development with Python and Django
- Advanced django project layout
- Refactoring fabfile.py for fast, robust Django deployment
- Fun with widgets and caching
Sharing our infrastructure
- Hello, Newsroom: a simple GeoDjango application
- Our GeoDjango Amazon EC2 image for news apps
- Nerd post roundup and preview (plus: our server architecture!)
For links to our recent projects, and to keep up on our work, visit apps.chicagotribune.com!
Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
It will always be exciting to read articles from other writers and use a little something from their sites.
Hi there Dear, are you actually visiting this web page regularly, if so then you will absolutely take nice experience.
It’s actually a nice and useful piece of information.
I’m glad that you simply shared this helpful
info with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
Thanks for sharing.
whoah this weblog is magnificent i love studying
your articles. Stay up the good work! You understand, lots of individuals are searching
round for this information, you could help them greatly.